Research Domain Names with Whois Web Professional for Windows
Do you own or maintain web sites? Managing a domain portfolio is a challenging task. Whois Web Professional for Windows makes it easier to keep tabs on who owns various domains and when they are up for renewal. Keeping your whois program on your own computer is faster and more secure than using various internet sites.
Whois Web Professional has a long history. From back to front, Whois Web in Windows 2000, in Windows XP, and in Windows Vista.
With Whois Web Professional, you can easily:
- Search for available domain names in Top Level Domains (TLD).
- Use the included database of domain registrars to find the most affordable registry service for available domain names.
- Look up the owner of any domain name.
- Look up the owner of any IP address.
- Determine your computer's local and remote IP address.
- Use the "Whois Button" in Internet Explorer.
For a one time buy, equivalent to about 12 lattes or 2 large pizzas, you will be able to easily and securely research your domain name portfolio. If you have questions about its suitability for you, try it free first. Once you are satisfied with the program, buy Whois Web Professional and have your license key securely delivered to your e-mail address within 30 minutes!
Getting the Goods
- Whois Web Professional Manual (PDF)
- Whois Web Professional 4.2 License Agreement (PDF)
- Whois Web Professional for Windows (Self-Extracting Installer)
About the Author and Publisher
Whois Web Professional was written by Jonathan Cullifer and it has been published by Rietta since 2000.