The following is a list of Rietta's trademarks and service marks.Remember that trademarks are adjectives, and cannot be made plural or possessive.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Rietta's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
|Rietta, Rietta.com, RiettaInc.com||TM||Corporate marks and domain names|
|Web Apps Where Security Matters||TM||Corporate slogan/tag line|
|Peachtree Communication Systems logo (stylized dish)||TM||previous corporate logo|
|Whois Web and Whois Web Professional||TM||software|
|Contacts to Mobile||TM||software|
Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Owned by Third Parties
Third-party trade and service marks used on this website include, but are not limited to:
- T-Mobile and the T-Mobile Sidekick are registered trademarks of T-Mobile USA, Inc
- Danger and the Danger HipTop are registered trademarks of Danger, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don't steal music.
- ionCube is a registered trademark of ionCube Ltd
- GSFX is a registered trademark of Galen Hussey
The use of third party trademarks and of screen capture information in this site should not be construed to imply sponsorship or endorsement of any of this site's content by any third party, nor any affiliation with Rietta Inc.