Expert Web Application Security Review
Our Information Security experts are available to
Audit your Rails application for common vulnerabilities, including:
- Mass Assignment Attacks
- Dangerous User Supplied Input Handling
- Cross Site Scripting
- Code Injection
- Controller Access Control Rules
Review your technical security controls that are required by applicable regulations
- PCI-DSS (Credit Card)
- HIPAA (Medical Data)
- Other laws or regulations as identified as applicable by your legal counsel
Run basic automated scans against a sandbox/test environment
- W3AF (Web Application Attack and Audit Framework) on BackTracks Linux
- Other tools as appropriate for your environment
- Work with your existing www.github.com or www.bitbucket.org hosted source repository
Note: Our team members are technical information security experts, not lawyers. While we do review your written information security policies to see how your technical security controls align with your stated obligations, we do not provide legal advice.
We are a USA-based team with significant computer science and production server experience.
Security reviews are performed by highly qualified consultants with experience in building and securing web applications.
Money Back Guarantee
We believe so strongly that our team can provide you with excellent service that we completely stand behind our work. If you are not satisfied in any way, you can cancel at any time and obtain a refund within thirty (30) days.