Expert Ruby on Rails Development & Operations
What is Development Operations (DevOps)?
Development Operations (DevOps) is a support role that maintains and improves web application infrastructure.
What this means for you is that Rietta provides a low-cost annual support contract, payable monthly, so that your team can access our development skills. We are available to help you maintain and improve your existing Ruby on Rails web application.
Our Rubyists are available to help you:
Obtain up to ten (10) hours per month of hands-on development support for a low fixed-rate
- Additional development time can be purchased as needed
- Long-term projects are eligible for certain discounted rates, please see Rietta's professional service fee schedule
- Work with your existing www.github.com or www.bitbucket.org hosted source repository
- Finish the launch of your existing Ruby-based system to the Internet
Deploy to state-of-the-art hosting facilities
- Linux-based dedicated virtual servers
- Cloud-based hosting services
- Work with Capistrano for effective deployment with cloud support
- With no long-term contracts, meaning you can cancel at any time
We are a USA-based team with significant computer science and production server experience.
Money Back Guarantee
We believe so strongly that our team can provide you with excellent service that we completely stand behind our work. If you are not satisfied in any way, you can cancel at any time and obtain a refund within thirty (30) days.